Tuesday, May 02, 2006

So I totally forgot to post about this last week. On Friday, M goes to gymnastics class, which looks really really fun. They have this enormous bouncy thing they inflate and jump down, practicing forward rolls and the like. It looks like much more fun than the dance classes I had to take when I was a child. Anyway, the hilarious thing, to me, was this toy they had in the waiting room which L played with for quite a long time. It's just a big box with about a dozen panels in it, each closed with a different sort of latching mechanism.

I want to know who's the genius who thought it would be a good idea to design a toy for toddlers that teaches them how to open latched doors. Think, people.

2 Comments:

At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, as long as they're not picking locks, it might even be a good idea!

Had there been really neat gymnastics classes available *back in the day* I'm sure your Mom would have signed you up.

As it was, you were such a cute dancer! And don't forget your baby brother who took dance as a freshman in high school to improve his footwork for basketball.

 
At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to see the latch toy and think the exact same thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home