Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Having taken a small number of interesting but ultimately dissatisfying computer jobs since having left the Best Job Ever, I've just decided to try my hand at freelancing. I have a dream, you see, a dream of waking up at 10, of baking fresh bread daily, of working from home 20 hours a week on projects, and for clients, that I choose. The reality of making desperate cold calls and begging for ColdFusion maintenance jobs having not yet set in, I'm more than a little excited, and have thus resolved to resurrect this blog, however temporarily.

I suppose, as an authentic old school computer geek of the UNIX persuasion, I really ought to have my Very Own Blog software package running somewhere instead of this generic blogger.com domain, but, well, this is easy, and I'm lazy, so that's that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home